Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Dr. ARMEN PANOSSIAN
CNRS Research Associate
Ph.D., Université de Paris-Sud XI, 2008
H.D.R. (Habilitation), Université de Strasbourg, 2019
Armen Panossian carried out his PhD studies under the supervision of Dr. Angela Marinetti at the ICSN (Gif-sur-Yvette, France). In 2009, he moved to the ICIQ (Tarragona, Spain) for a postdoctoral position in the group of Dr. Anton Vidal-Ferran. After one year of ATER (temporary assistant professorship) at the Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France), he became in 2011 CNRS research associate in the LCM (UMR 7509) which became the LIMA (UMR 7042) in 2018. In fall 2019, he obtained his “Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (HDR)”.
- Organic fluorine chemistry
- Phosphorous, boron, silicon chemistry
- Frustrated Lewis Pairs & strong Lewis acids
- Chemistry of arynes
- Control of chirality (central, axial, planar, …)
37 publications, 1 patent, 1 book chapter, 6 invited conferences/seminars, 14 communications
- Elected member of the research unit council UMR 7042 (since 2018)
- Member of the steering committee of the research unit seminars
- Representative of the research unit at the local hygiene, safety and working conditions committee
- Organisation Committee Member of FJS 2017, French-Japanese Symposium on Medicinal and Fine Chemistry (2017 – Strasbourg, France)
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.